Hydrafacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime.
The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
• You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.
• The skin is more susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
Ready to get started? Click Here to schedule your appointment online, or call us at
989-598-8001 to talk to us right away!
What to expect:
• Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
• You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
• Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
"Hydradermabrasion effectively and safely improves skin quality by increasing its
thickness, repairing the dermal matrix and delivering beneficial antioxidants. Clinical
improvements include better facial tone and texture, less dyschromia and fewer fine
lines. The procedure is ideally suited for those desiring non-ablative facial rejuvenation
with minimal recovery". - Bruce M. Freedman, MD FACS, Plastic Surgery Associates of Northern Virginia
Cleanse with Benefits. Click the Play button to learn how you can take the Perk system home with you!