Hydrafacial at Tondue Medical Spa
Hydrafacial is the only microdermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection. And it is all done simultaneously. This results in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime.
The Hydrafacial treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
• You will likely see results immediately after treatment. Your skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.
• The skin is more susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
Hydrafacial is also one of the most popular Men's Treatments that we provide. Schedule yours today!
What to expect:
• With microdermabrasion your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
• You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
• Client Hydrafacial experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
"Hydradermabrasion effectively and safely improves skin quality by increasing its thickness, repairing the dermal matrix and delivering beneficial antioxidants. Clinical improvements include better facial tone and texture, less dyschromia and fewer fine lines. The procedure is ideally suited for those desiring non-ablative facial rejuvenation with minimal recovery". - Bruce M. Freedman, MD FACS, Plastic Surgery Associates of Northern Virginia
See for yourself with these before and after photos of the Hydrafacial results. Look especially as it pertains to hydration levels.
Hydrafacial Perks System
Cleanse with Benefits. Click the Play button to learn how you can take the Hydrafacial Perk system home with you!