Waxing has tremendous benefits to our clients in terms of time, skin irritation relief, or just being sick of it!
Some of the most notable benefits of body waxing include:
- No cuts or nicks, leaving you free of scars and raised skin as a result
- Shaving often causes rashes
- It can make hair grow slower for some
- The process is fast, easy and convenient
- The process pulls hair from the root, providing a smoother result
- Shaving infrequently results in stubble, which feels rough.
- Wax treatments are not as painful as often believed.
- Wax treatments can benefit your skin by also removing the top layer of dead skin cells.
- Wax does not contain extra ingredients that can cause skin irritation or allergic reactions, unlike many gels or creams used for hair removal
I want to know a little more about waxing
We get that. So here are a few more things to be aware of:
Treatment, when done correctly, leaves your face smooth and free of hair for weeks. But it is worth noting that it can leave you open to infection on the delicate skin of your face. It is therefore important to choose a licensed aesthetician to wax your face. With the right care, you will easily see the benefits.
Precision? You bet. With waxing, you (or our licensed aesthetician) has complete control over which parts of your face are waxed and which parts stay untouched. Eyebrows and other areas are treated precisely, since only the hair that has wax on it is removed. This is ideal for those small places that need shaping.
Onlinesurgery.com states that: "Waxing is an effective method of removing unwanted hair in both large and small areas. Waxing is one method of epilation, which means that the entire hair shaft is removed from below the skin's surface. It is one of the most effective methods for temporary hair removal. Waxing is one of the most effective methods of epilation because hair is removed completely from the hair shaft in large quantities. After waxing it may take 2-3 weeks for hair to regrow. It is unknown what the long-term effects of repeated waxing have on hair growth but the repeated damage to the hair follicles may result in permanent reduction of unwanted hair."
And then there is the cost factor. Compared to other hair removal options, such as laser hair removal, waxing is a fairly inexpensive option with long lasting results.
Are you ready to get started? Click Here to schedule an appointment online, or call us at 989-598-8001 with any questions or concerns..